Killer-Panda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed on too many levels here

3 posters

Go down

Failed on too many levels here  Empty Failed on too many levels here

Post  keyblade59 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 am

Hello good friends, it is Keyblade59, mainly known as Mir, or Mirage in the team. I can't believe I forgot about the forums and I had original intentions to join you guys. Anyway to the point.

The reason I am posting here is to mention that my computer had crapped itself out before Christmas, and I didn't know how to alert you guys, except by sending GagaFunFaec in, who I think didn't go in and tell you guys. Anyway I am giving a major heads up about this long absence, and that the computer is still underway on repairs (stupid virus). I also sincerely apologize for not giving a heads up earlier, I truly miss you guys and the whole PSO2 community. I will alert you ASAP when the computer is fixed, and based om the looks of it I need some sort of disc that manually resets the computer because the virus corrupted the recovery manager too. Either way once the computer is reset I'll have to redownload PSO2 again and a whole lot of other things.

Thank god for the forums, I didn't want it tp.look like I left you guys ;-;

keyblade59

Back to top Go down

Failed on too many levels here  Empty Re: Failed on too many levels here

Post  Foxy Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh no! D: I hope you get your computer fixed soon! I was wondering why we never saw you anymore. xD Thought there must have been a good reason cuz no one just LEAVES killer-panda! Razz lol xD But yea hope you can get it fixed!
Foxy
Foxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroi Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

i will be waitting XD see u in game soon
Kuroi
Kuroi

Back to top Go down

Post  keyblade59 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Update: it appears my appendix doesn't want my computer to be fixed so it ruptured itself. This has annoyingly enough halted progress on fixing the computer by a week so it's still being worked on. Back to work on this thing!

keyblade59

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum