Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not...

Go down

Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not... Empty Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not...

Post  Faith Elisa on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:25 am

Hello Everyone!

I know you all miss me as I miss you all too but I got some other things to do and I also stopped playing PSO2 because I've got tired of playing it. Maybe if I feel like playing it again then I'll be able to come back. So you may not see me for a very long time. I just came here to let you all know that I'm not banned or something happen in real life(Just to let you know if you're thinking about it or something) xD. I hope you have a great day and have fun with other new updates from Episode 3. *hugs and kisses* =^.^=

Faith~

Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not... S_j_wa10
Faith Elisa
Faith Elisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not... Empty Re: Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not...

Post  Foxy on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi faith! o: Yeah, we were wondering where you went. =x  It's good to hear that you aren't banned, but a bit sad that you won't be playing a lot anymore. :c  It was really fun playing pso2 with you! =x  Still, if you ever feel like playing again you should!  ^^ It would be very nice if you could come play sometime so we can see you again! ^^  Well, I hope your days are as fun as you are and I hope to see you soon Faith!  Very Happy

Also if u want, you can add me on skype if you want to stay in touch! o:  If you search xFirefoxy you should find me! xD
Foxy
Foxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not... Empty Re: Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not...

Post  keyblade59 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Rather Faith Elisa is coming or not... Giphy

keyblade59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  izayoi_tsubaki on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 pm

hope you come back soon, faith ^^
izayoi_tsubaki
izayoi_tsubaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down